Via the SSCF, ENISA offers participative loans to early stage companies, as a co-investment alongside co-investment partners who have been accredited.
ENISA in collaboration with IE Business School has developed a series of selection criteria which co-investment partners must fulfil in order to be considered by the SSCF.
Once the co-investment partners have been accredited by ENISA they must sign the “Co-investment Partner Protocol” which outlines the obligations of both the co-investment partner and the SSCF.
It is upon this trusted relationship with the co-investment partner that ENISA can co-invest in transactions presented by the co-investment partner via a participative loan with terms as defined annually by DGIPYME with the following commitment:
1. For transactions of up to €300,000, ENISA will accept or reject the co-investment request within 15 days.
2. For transactions greater than €300,000, ENISA will accept or reject the co-investment request within 45 days.
3. Total maximum financing any one company can receive from ENISA is €1,500,000.
4. €20,000,000€ has been committed by ENISA to the SSCF.
5. Co-investment partners: include VC firms, limited partnerships, Business Angels.
The SPAIN STARTUP CO-INVESTMENT FUND is operational since 12 September 2012.
If you are a Business Angel investor and wish to register as a co-investment partner of the SSCF please complete the online application form here
If you are a Venture Capital investor and wish to register as a co-investment partner of the SSCF or please complete the online application form here
Once your application has been reviewed you will receive further information regarding participation in the fund.
For further queries related to accreditation of co-investment partners please contact email@example.com
For further queries related to ENISA investment criteria or terms please contact firstname.lastname@example.org